or post to:
Shell Todd Oil Services Ltd
c/o Programmed Integrated Workforce
P O Box 862
Indigenous New Zealanders (Tangata Whenua te Aotearoa)
Please refer to Schedule A: New Zealand/Aotearoha Rohe and Iwi Classification, and if relevant note your selection on page 3 of the application form.
Undergraduate Summer Employment Programme
At Shell Todd Oil Services Limited (STOS) we believe that people are our future and we want to help you build yours. We are currently inviting Expressions of Interest from undergraduates for temporary employment during the 2015/2016 summer vacation. STOS aim to help develop your skills in a real working environment where you will deal with a diverse range of people on projects within your field of study. To express your interest in this opportunity send the following to email@example.com:
- Application form
- Cover letter & CV
- Unofficial transcript (i.e. copy of your university results to date)
Expressions of Interest close date: Friday 17th July 2015
NOTE: You must be an undergraduate at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
In search of remarkable technical students and graduates
Discover a more inspiring future with Shell in New Zealand
At Shell, we're in search of the future leaders of our pioneering global energy business. Remarkable people who are curious to explore new ideas, experiences and frontiers.
With Shell you can be part of delivering meaningful innovation that has a significant impact on real world challenges. We're working at the very forefront of the energy industry, on uniquely innovative projects.
From the beginning you'll gain cutting-edge experience. You'll have the opportunity to work with brilliant people from all around the world, sharing expertise and points of view that will hugely enrich your experience.
What we're looking for
We are looking for remarkable students in their final year of study or graduates with less than three years of work experience and studying the following disciplines:
- Applied Physics
- Basin Modelling
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering
- General Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Geology
- Process Engineering
- Process Safety/Environmental Engineering
- Wells Engineering
- Please note you must possess current New Zealand or Australian permanent residency (PR) or citizenship at the time of applying.
- Please attach your academic transcript. Graduate positions are entry level positions - you must have less than 3 years work experience in your chosen discipline.
- Graduate roles are based in New Plymouth, New Zealand
- Applications close on Friday 29 May 2015 at 5:00pm local New Zealand time.
Discover more and apply at www.shell.co.nz/graduate.